We certainly are plugging away. New ideas, new actions, new schedules, new new new. Our new packaging arrived last week and we are so pleased with how everything turned out. Incase you arent caught up, our community made this new packaging campaign happen. This past December we launched our campaign "Gift to Greatness" to raise money to hire a designer, find a new material and printer to re-vamp the look of all of our products. We raised $15,000 in 31 days. Amazing. Since then we have been working with all of these amazing people and we have finally achieved our goal. The packaging is here and soon enough our new look will be seen on the shelves of (hopefully) your favorite health food store. It is the most beautiful packaging that I have ever seen (there is even a picture of Ian and I on the back!!). The goal of our campaign was to increase the strength of our brand, so that it can continue to be a name that people trust and love. We also know that with more attractive packaging, that more people will notice our products, learn about what we do and support our business. So here we go. A new beginning begins. I would like to thank every single person who donated, shared and supported our campaign while it was going on. NONE of this could have been done without you and we are eternally grateful. You have made a dream come true. Thank you.
Here are some other new things in the works:
- Our amazing landlord here had a beautiful roof built off of our back door so we can now load pallets more comfortably in the Ithaca elements...(snow).
- We hired a new production person who will be making everything.
- Our website is (still) new.
- We are going to build a little room in our kitchen for all of our dehydrators.
- Our new granola packaging will be rolling out next week.
- We will be selling goods at the Chocolate World Expo in White Plains, NY on November 6th. Thanks to Vanessa Barg for telling us about it!!
All my love,